VIP Weekend | New York, NY, United States | 888-478-0885
Here are some of our most asked questions. Always feel free to call us if you don't see what you're looking for on this list!
1. Do I need a passport to visit the Bahamas?
Yes, passports are needed for this destination.
2. What airport do we fly into?
NAS is the airport code. It is Lynden Pindling International Airport.
3. Is shuttle service from the airport included?
Unfortunately, the hotel does not offer shuttle service. We are looking into getting discounted rates from local companies. Please keep checking back for links to those.
4. How far is the hotel from the airport?
The hotel property is located 10 miles from the airport.
5. Can I add people to my room at a later time?
Yes, you can begin your room and add guests at a later time. You will receive receipts & pricing based on current number of occupants in the room. There is a maximum of 3 occupants per room.
6. Can I celebrate my birthday, graduation, marriage, etc at the event?
Yes, we love reasons to celebrate. Please make sure to tell your V.I.P. Wknd representative what the occasion is that is being celebrated.
7. How old do you have to be to attend?
The legal drinking age in the Bahamas is 18 so legally you have to be 18. Our guests are normally between their mid-20s - late 30s.
8. Will you sell party passes on the island?
No, you have to purchase your party pass before arriving on the island. We will continue selling single event passes until the registration desk closes on Friday.
9. I want to come but don't have anyone to room with. Do you think I will have fun?
We've had people come alone and leave with a new best friend. We can't guarantee you will be replacing your BFF but we do think you can have a great time as a solo traveler.
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 2018